Christmas Chocolate Spoons are a wonderful treat during the holidays season. These fun spoons compliment a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or even a warm glass of milk. Not only are these chocolate spoons fun for you and the family, they make happy little gifts when they are individually wrapped with love. I have always adored chocolate spoons even as a child. They are very elegant and a special little treat for any occasion. Making chocolate spoons is so simple that even the kiddos can join in on the fun. I hope you and your family will enjoy this fun kitchen project this holiday season!
How to Make Chocolate Spoons
- chocolate chips for melting
- (I use Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips)
- festive sprinkles
- crushed peppermint
- heavy duty plastic spoons
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Then prop spoons up so they are level. I use a beveled round plate and it works perfectly.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of melted chocolate in the spoon. Then gently shake the spoon back and forth until the chocolate smooth's out.
- Then use festive sprinkles to decorate, I also used crushed peppermint. Refrigerate spoons until chocolate has hardened.
- Stir in a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or warm glass of milk.
Your kids will LOVE to decorate these : )
I think it would be so much fun to have a party for kiddos and lay out all the different toppings and then let their imaginations run!
Get our posts straight to your inbox!