Christmas Chocolate Spoons are a wonderful treat during the holidays season. These fun spoons compliment a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or even a warm glass of milk. Not only are these chocolate spoons fun for you and the family, they make happy little gifts when they are individually wrapped with love. I have always adored chocolate spoons even as a child. They are very elegant and a special little treat for any occasion. Making chocolate spoons is so simple that even the kiddos can join in on the fun. I hope you and your family will enjoy this fun kitchen project this holiday season!
How to Make Chocolate Spoons
- chocolate chips for melting
- (I use Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips)
- festive sprinkles
- crushed peppermint
- heavy duty plastic spoons
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Then prop spoons up so they are level. I use a beveled round plate and it works perfectly.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of melted chocolate in the spoon. Then gently shake the spoon back and forth until the chocolate smooth's out.
- Then use festive sprinkles to decorate, I also used crushed peppermint. Refrigerate spoons until chocolate has hardened.
- Stir in a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or warm glass of milk.
Your kids will LOVE to decorate these : )
I think it would be so much fun to have a party for kiddos and lay out all the different toppings and then let their imaginations run!
Wait, before you go!
Sign up to receive our posts so you never miss out on furniture plans, home decor ideas, and much much more!