There were so many great projects last week! It’s so hard to pick my favorites.. it really is. I sit here way longer than I should going through all your posts! Keeps me busy and gives my husband something to whine about! hehe! : )
So here they are… my fav’s for the week!
Love these hand knit washcloths from Make Home Make Sense
I’m in LOVE with this gorgeous cabinet redo from The 36th Avenue
How cute is the topsy turvy diaper cake? Check out the whole baby shower at The Johanson Journey
Cutest little boy birthday party. EVER. See it all at Our Wonderfilled Life
Don’t forget to pick up a featured button if you were featured here today! Get it HERE
Some Simple Guidelines
1. Please become a follower of my blog ——>
don’t you want to know if you were featured? : )
2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Keep it family friendly and appropriate to the nature of the blog (crafts, diy, recipes, makeovers, tutorials, ect) I reserve the right to remove any link I feel is not appropriate
4. Share the love and leave comments for fellow bloggers (we ALL love comments!)
5. Please, Please, Please place my button somewhere on your blog or post so others can join in on the fun! : )