I am reminded every week why I love blogging. There are just so many talented people out there that inspire me so much! I’ve decided to start doing things a little differently for the Craft and Tell. Starting this week, I am going to show you all my features on Sunday, and then on Tuesday I during the next party, I will share the most viewed link. I would want to know if my link was clicked on the most so, I think it will be fun! But for now, here are a few of the projects that caught my eye last week!
I think this is my favorite link of the week… maybe because I’m a little partial and I have a little boy that thinks he is a superhero, but is this not ADORABLE?! Totally making one for Aubrey’s room. He loves his sister! Emmy Mom did a great job!
Did you know you could make a trash can so cute?! Well, Lookie What I did made a trash can look awesome!
I am in love with this baby quilt from JAQS Studio! So sweet : )
Last but not least I love this fall decor from Thrifty Finds and Redesigns! This was tied for 1st for the most viewed link too… and for good reason!!
and here is the other most viewed link from Pressed Down, Shaken together. Can we say YUM?! Wow!
So there you have it! If you were featured this week, please grab a featured button HERE
Now on to this weeks party!
Some Simple Guidelines
1. Please become a follower of my blog ——>
don’t you want to know if you were featured? : )
2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Keep it family friendly and appropriate to the nature of the blog (crafts, diy, recipes, makeovers, tutorials, ect) I reserve the right to remove any link I feel is not appropriate
4. Share the love and leave comments for fellow bloggers (we ALL love comments!)
5. Please, Please, Please place my button somewhere on your blog or post so others can join in on the fun! : )