Fall is in full swing and pumpkin recipes are falling right and left onto your Pinterest board, but wait what about apples?! I feel apples do not get enough attention in the fall because they are so readily available to the public all year long. Don’t get me wrong I love my pumpkin recipes, but I adore seasonal fresh, crisp apples. Nothing makes your house smell like fall more than warm apple chips toasting in the oven. Well, today I have an apple chip recipe for you that will not bust your buttons before the holidays. Apple Chips are an easy, healthy snack option for the whole family. I am speaking from experience when I say these apple chips do not stay around long . They are quite delicious and very addicting!
- 3 medium apples, unpeeled
- sugar, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Slice apples on a mandoline slicer for best results. (see notes below)
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Evenly line apple slices on baking sheet.
- Lightly dust apple slices with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 2- 2½ hours, turning apple slices half way through. (see notes below)
Looking for some more great Fall Recipes? Try these!
Pumpkin Spice Mug CakePumpkin Bread
Wait, before you go!
Sign up to receive our posts so you never miss out on furniture plans, home decor ideas, and much much more!