Can you believe we are in the Christmas Season? Today I’m going to show you how to make the sweetest time of the year even better with deliciously fun Hershey’s Kisses chocolates. These iconic candies are the perfect ingredient to spread holiday cheer and build new memories with your families this holiday season. So let’s have some fun today and make new memories with The Hershey Company! The great thing about this Hershey’s Kisses Christmas Tree is that anyone can make it! You can get the whole family involved from toddlers all the way up to grandparents. Let Hershey’s Kisses chocolates be your other little holiday helper this season by inspiring you and your family to create magical crafts, décor and gifts for everyone on your list. The possibilities are endless! So let’s start with gathering our supplies! Supplies:
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Galvanized bucket
- Foam Cone
How to Make a Hershey’s Kisses Christmas Tree
Like I mentioned earlier, this project is so easy to make. I thought it would be fun to show you this little flipbook of the progress, then below you can see the detailed steps needed to create this little chocolate filled tree!
1. First you will take a small piece of styrofoam depending on the size of your metal bucket to make sure your cone is up high enough. Insert toothpicks between the two pieces of styrofoam so they stay put.
2. Next break a toothpick in half and insert the pointy end into the bottom of your Hershey’s Kisses candies and the other end into the styrofoam cone starting at the top.
3. Work your way around in a circle and continue until you have covered the whole cone.
4. Once you are done fill in any gaps with another Hershey’s Kisses candy layered on top.
5. I had a little mini fake string of Christmas lights meant for the mini trees and thought it was cute to wrap that around. This holiday season, start new traditions, build lasting memories and enjoy the magic of the season with your family by crafting, decorating and gifting withHershey’s Kisses chocolates. Now my kids are ready to devour this tree! I wonder how long it will last ; ) #NewTraditions
Want more tips from Ashley?
Subscribe to receive home decor ideas, furniture plans, and DIY tips delivered to your inbox!