These M&M Kissed Pretzels are a perfect combination of salty & sweet and is sure to please your family and friends this holiday. Place in a bowl for company to enjoy or wrap in cute little gift bags for gifts to friends and neighbors. This is a yummy gift for that special someone. Truly, these M&M Kissed Pretzels are one of the easiest Christmas treats or gifts you can make this season! Let’s get baking…
- Pretzels, mini square or twist shape
- Hershey Kisses
- Festive M&M's
- First, preheat your oven to 175 F.
- Then cut out a piece of parchment paper and place on a cookie sheet.
- Lay out each pretzel on the parchment paper and place a kiss on each one.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes and remove from oven.
- The kisses will still be in shape. Gently press a M&M on each kiss. You want the chocolate soft enough to press the M&M's down. An extra pair of hands is nice if available!
- Refrigerate until the chocolates have hardened.
If you are looking for more Christmas fun click on these fun treats!
Want more tips from Ashley?
Subscribe to receive home decor ideas, furniture plans, and DIY tips delivered to your inbox!