The holidays are in full swing and this Pumpkin Pie Party Dip is perfect for any holiday gathering and the Cinnamon & Sugar Chips give this dip an extra, YUM! This dip also pairs well with Honey Crisp Apple wedges or Ginger Snap Cookies. I hope you enjoy this holiday appetizer at your next party!
Pumpkin Pie Party Dip
- 1 8oz package, ⅓ less fat, cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 15 oz canned pure pumpkin
- ½ cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 20 flour tortillas
- 3-4 TBS, melted butter
- cinnamon and sugar (to taste)
- Cream together cream cheese and sugars.
- Then add canned pumpkin, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and spices.
- Combined well and refrigerate over night. Trust me, allowing all the flavors to set over night makes such a difference in taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to present. Serve this yummy fall dip with Cinnamon & Sugar Chips, apples, or ginger snap cookies!
- Cut each flour tortilla in four equal wedges.
- Lightly brush each side with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and cook chips in a preheated oven at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cook 15-20 minutes for a more crispy chip.
- Let chips cool and store in an air tight container.
Looking for more Pumpkin Pie inspired recipes? You might be interest in these fun ones!