The holidays are in full swing and this Pumpkin Pie Party Dip is perfect for any holiday gathering and the Cinnamon & Sugar Chips give this dip an extra, YUM! This dip also pairs well with Honey Crisp Apple wedges or Ginger Snap Cookies. I hope you enjoy this holiday appetizer at your next party!
Pumpkin Pie Party Dip
- 1 8oz package, ⅓ less fat, cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 15 oz canned pure pumpkin
- ½ cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 20 flour tortillas
- 3-4 TBS, melted butter
- cinnamon and sugar (to taste)
- Cream together cream cheese and sugars.
- Then add canned pumpkin, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and spices.
- Combined well and refrigerate over night. Trust me, allowing all the flavors to set over night makes such a difference in taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to present. Serve this yummy fall dip with Cinnamon & Sugar Chips, apples, or ginger snap cookies!
- Cut each flour tortilla in four equal wedges.
- Lightly brush each side with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and cook chips in a preheated oven at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cook 15-20 minutes for a more crispy chip.
- Let chips cool and store in an air tight container.
Looking for more Pumpkin Pie inspired recipes? You might be interest in these fun ones!
Want more tips from Ashley?
Subscribe to receive home decor ideas, furniture plans, and DIY tips delivered to your inbox!