You know how much I have been talking about Fall starting? Well it will be official this Saturday! I’ve always lived in Texas (at least what I remember well) and we didn’t exactly have much of a “fall season” so I am having these visions of me jumping into a pile of leaves in slow motion and making leaf angels. Assuming of course I don’t hurt myself. So in celebration of the start of fall I thought I would give you some ideas for projects with leaves.
So here we go. Get ready to bookmark some sites because these look like so much fun!
1. Painted Leaves by Quince and Quire
2. Wax Dipped Hanging Leaves via Martha Stewart
3. Leaf Printing by Kleas
4. Fall Leaf Candly by Gingerbread Snowflakes
5. Leaf Bowls by Fun Art 4 Kids
6. Autumn Leaf Bouquet at Design Sponge
7. Leaf Alphabet via Martha Stewart
8. Leaf Decor via BHG
Do you have any fun projects with leaves? Make sure and follow me on pinterest and see what else I find!