- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp all spice or cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a mixer cream butter and sugar. Then add eggs one at a time. Now add vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Next add pumpkin, and spices, combine well.
- Now add baking soda, salt, Greek yogurt, and flour, mix until nice and smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until a tester comes out clean.
makes 1 loaf or 3 2.25 x 3.75 x 5.25 loaves
If using mini loaf pans the cooking time will be faster. Check at 40-45 minutes