These Caprese Salad Skewers make the perfect appetizer for entertaining. This fresh and simple appetizer is perfect for both kids and adults no matter the season!
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese Balls (small)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2/3 c. Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Basil
- Make balsamic reduction by placing balsamic vinegar into a saucepan. Heat to a slight boil over medium-high heat, reduce to a simmer until liquid has been reduced by about half and has thickened up, about 5-8 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes and cheese in olive oil and finely chopped basil.
- Assemble skewers by placing tomatoes, a piece of fresh basil, and cheese on an extra long bamboo toothpick.
- Place all skewers on a place and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
The remaining balsamic reduction can be served on the plate for extra dipping.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 10-15
Keywords: Skewers, Caprese, Mozzarella, Tomatoes