Make your very own Christmas Chocolate Spoons … these make GREAT gifts! Perfect for your cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or even a glass of warm milk! The post contains affiliate links.
Christmas Chocolate Spoons are a wonderful treat during the holidays season. These fun spoons compliment a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or even a warm glass of milk. Not only are these fun for you and the family, they make happy little gifts when they are individually wrapped with love. I have always adored these spoons, even as a child. They are very elegant and a special little treat for any occasion. Making chocolate spoons is so simple that even the kiddos can join in on the fun. I hope you and your family will enjoy this fun kitchen project this holiday season!
How to Make Christmas Spoons
These festive spoons are so easy to make! All you need are a few ingredients and some fun toppings. Wrap them up in a some plastic treat bags to pass them out individually and you will have the cutest gift of chocolate ever seen!Print
Make your very own Christmas Chocolate Spoons … these make GREAT gifts! Perfect for your cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or even a glass of warm milk!
- chocolate chips for melting
- (I use Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips)
- festive sprinkles
- crushed peppermint
- heavy duty plastic spoons
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Then prop spoons up so they are level. I use a beveled round plate and it works perfectly.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of melted chocolate in the spoon. Then gently shake the spoon back and forth until the chocolate smooth’s out.
- Then use festive sprinkles to decorate, I also used crushed peppermint. Refrigerate spoons until chocolate has hardened.
- Stir in a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or warm glass of milk.
1 cup of melted chocolate yields approximately 15 spoons. When melting white chocolate I added 2 TBSP of coconut oil to 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips for a smooth consistency. There was no need to add oil to the milk chocolate chips.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Your kids will LOVE to decorate these! You can choose from all different kinds of toppings! My favorite is the white chocolate and peppermint. Nothing says Christmas quite like that combination! You could even get some metallic spoons for a more chic look, like these gold ones!
Teacher Christmas Gift Idea
I think it would be so much fun to have a party for kiddos and lay out all the different toppings and then let their imaginations run! You could set up little stations and they can choose how to decorate. These would be such great teacher gifts!
Looking for more DIY Christmas Gift Ideas? Check out this homemade potpourri!
And visit our full Christmas Project Gallery Here!