The best and easiest grilled chicken recipe with healthy ingredients. This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe is the perfect addition to your weeknight dinners.
- 1/2 c. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 c. Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Add first 7 ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly mixed. Then add to a 1 gallon freezer bag.
- Add Chicken to marinade, remove air from baggie, and seal.
- Place baggie in fridge and let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill at high heat.
- Cook each side of chicken breasts for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, flip chicken and grill an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy.
Don’t let chicken marinade for more than 1 hour.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled chicken, chicken marinade, balsamic chicken