Make homemade almond milk at home as a dairy alternative and know exactly what ingredients have been used. These clean ingredients are the perfect addition to your recipes!
- Soak almonds in a bowl of water overnight in the fridge.
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Add almonds and 4 c. filtered water to the blender.
- Blend on “Whole Juice” setting or on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Strain milk through the Blendtec Nut Bag to remove almond skins and pulp. Squeeze bag as necessary to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Stir almond milk and store in an airtight container for for up to 3 days.
- Category: drinks
- Method: Blender
- Serving Size: 8 oz
Keywords: almond milk, dairy-free, smoothies