Make homemade almond milk at home as a dairy alternative and know exactly what ingredients have been used. These clean ingredients are the perfect addition to your recipes!
- Soak almonds in a large bowl of water overnight in the fridge.
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Add almonds and pour 4 c. filtered water to the blender.
- Blend on “Whole Juice” setting or on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Strain milk through the Blendtec Nut Bag to remove almond skins and pulp. Squeeze bag as necessary to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Stir almond milk and store in an airtight container for for up to 3 days.
Don’t discard the pulp. You can actually turn it into an almond meal for baking!
- Prep Time: 8-10 hours
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 oz
Keywords: almond milk, dairy-free, smoothies