- 5 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar (optional)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tablespoons Nestle Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer (I used sugar free)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a mug
- Whisk with a fork until mixed well
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes
- If it’s not done, microwave in 15 second intervals until done.
The cake in the mug comes out moist, but thickens as it cools, don’t over cook it. Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking to ensure it does not overflow. An ex large mug is recommended. The sugar is optional. If you have a creamer that is not sugar free, sugar is not necessary. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins