- 2 cups of warm water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp vegetable based dish liquid
- (I use Planet ultra dish washing liquid)
- the juice of 1/2 small lemon
- Add all ingredients to a spray bottle and gentle shake.
- Do NOT use vinegar on stone surfaces such as granite or marble floors, it will cause etching. Do NOT use vinegar on wax surfaces, cast iron, or aluminium. It is also advised NOT to use vinegar on your smartphone or laptop screens because it will strip the oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and smudges.
Once glass has been wiped and cleaned be patient for a moment and allow the solution to evaporate. After the evaporation you will see clear results.