Make your very own Christmas Chocolate Spoons … these make GREAT gifts! Perfect for your cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or even a glass of warm milk!
- chocolate chips for melting
- (I use Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips)
- festive sprinkles
- crushed peppermint
- heavy duty plastic spoons
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Then prop spoons up so they are level. I use a beveled round plate and it works perfectly.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of melted chocolate in the spoon. Then gently shake the spoon back and forth until the chocolate smooth’s out.
- Then use festive sprinkles to decorate, I also used crushed peppermint. Refrigerate spoons until chocolate has hardened.
- Stir in a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or warm glass of milk.
1 cup of melted chocolate yields approximately 15 spoons. When melting white chocolate I added 2 TBSP of coconut oil to 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips for a smooth consistency. There was no need to add oil to the milk chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1