- 8 large, hard boiled eggs
- 4–5 leveled TBSP Mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard or regular mustard
- 1 heaping TBSP sweet pickle relish
- small pinch kosher salt
- small pinch ground pepper
- small pinch garlic powder
- paprika (garnish)
- fresh chopped chives (garnish)
- Peel the outer shell and cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Place the egg whites on a serving dish.
- With a fork, mash the egg yolks until nice and fluffy.
- Add all ingredients except the garnishes.
- Combine ingredients and then dollop yolk in the egg whites.
- Garnish with a light dusting of paprika and chopped chives.