Makes approximately 2 cups
- 3 lbs of you favorite apples (I used organic gala apples)
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice (not from concentrate)
- First, gather 3 lbs of your favorite apples.
- Next, prep your apples by coring and cutting your apples into wedges. (I leave the skin on my apples)
- Once you have finished prepping your apples, place them in a medium sauce pan and add 1/2 a cup of Simply Apple Juice.
- Bring the apples to a boil, then cover and simmer for about an hour until the apples are fully cooked. The apples are fully cooked once you are able to mash them with a fork.
- Finally, with a potato masher, mash the cooked apples into apple sauce.