A refreshing cold coke slush perfect for a hot summer day.
- 20 oz Coke Bottle
- 1 Gallon Freezer Bag
- Chill your Coke in the fridge until cold.
- Pour into a gallon size freezer bag and remove as much air as possible.
- Shake it up and place in the freezer.
- Let sit for 2 hours, checking it 1 and 1.5 hours.
- Break any pieces apart with your hands to avoid it forming a solid block.
- Remove once desired consistency is reached.
Freezing time will vary depending on your freezer, just leave it in there until you are ready to eat it. I left our remaining amount in the freezer over night and it was still fine, it does start to get that “flat” taste when left in there for a while though.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: slush, coke, dessert, frozen