Slow cooked, tender bonessless beef ribs that are fall off the fork good. Cooked alongside onions, potatoes, and onions for a delicious dinner everyone will enjoy!
- 2 lbs Boneless Beef Ribs
- 1 Onion
- 10 Carrots
- 6 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 c. Chicken Broth
- Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Red Wine Vinegar (optional)
- Cover the bottom of your slow cooker with either red wine vinegar or chicken broth.
- Add your 2 lbs Boneless Beef Ribs. (I usually add mine frozen)
- Pour BBQ Sauce until your beef ribs are generously covered. (see picture below)
- Cut your onion into big slices and place around and on your ribs. You can use 1/2 or the whole onion.
- Dice your peeled potatoes and carrots and add on top of BBQ sauce. Drizzle a little chicken broth over your vegetables to add some moisture, and season them with salt, pepper, and your garlic and herb seasoning.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until vegetables are soft, stirring vegetables about half way through.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: dinner, crock pot, slow cooker, beef