- 1 box of Horizon’s Organic Mac and Cheese
- 4 cups of Cauliflower Florets
- 1 1/2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 Small Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Cook Mac and Cheese according to box, strain, and set aside (don’t add any ingredients to pasta yet).
- Steam Cauliflower 6-7 minutes or until fork tender.
- While Cauliflower is cooking heat olive oil in skillet and sautee chopped onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add cauliflower, butter, onions and garlic, milk, and cheese packet from mac and cheese to blender and puree until smooth. I used the sauce setting on my Blendtec Blender.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
You may need to increase milk to obtain desired consistency. I sprinkled mine with parsley just to make it prettier ; )