Recipe adapted from: Arora Creations Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1/4 cup olive oil (add more if needed)
- 3 chicken breast (approximately 2 pounds)
- 4 green onion (including the green parts), finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 TBSP + 1 tsp Organic Tikka Masala by Arora Creations
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 & 1/2 cups cooked Basmati Rice
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast and lightly season with salt and pepper, adjust heat as needed from medium to medium low.
- Brown both sides and then cover and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Once chicken is done, remove from pan and cube. Then set aside.
- In the same pan you prepared the chicken in, add additional oil if needed, saute the chopped green onions and minced garlic.
- Saute onions and garlic for 3 minutes over medium to medium low heat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, seasonings, and chopped cilantro. Warm just to a simmer.
- Add cubed chicken and mix well.
- Serve Chicken Tikka Masala over Basmati Rice.
Follow the directions on the package for the Basmati Rice. I cook my rice in vegetable broth to add more flavor.