This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Love with Food. All opinions are my own.
Hi Everyone! Today I have two special things just for you. First, Love with Food is offering all Cherished Bliss Readers a bonus 2 year subscription to the Rachael Ray magazine for every 6- and 12- month subscription purchased (including both personal and gift subscriptions). As another added gift they are offering a $5 off a Love With Food subscription when you enter the code FESTIVE2013 (hurry offers end 12/01/13).
Their monthly boxes are the easiest way to discover and sample the best gourmet food delivered to your door for only $10/month. Not only are you getting to experience gourmet food, for every box sent, a meal is donated to feed hungry children right here in America. As of this month Love with Food has already donated more than 156,120 meals.
When you receive your box in the mail, it is a much waited surprise! Food with Love boxes are a great way to experience unique gourmet foods and they are a wonderful gift choice for any foodie.
Love with Food’s monthly subscription offers a selection of 8+ hand-picked gourmet food samples. The tasty goodies featured each month will vary. If members like the samples and are hungry for more, they can come back to the Love with Food’s website to purchase the item at a special discount.
This month’s box included:
Kukuruza Tuxedo Popcorn
Green & Black’s Organic Dark 70% Chocolate
Laura Secord Maple Fudge
Mighty Leaf Ginger Twist Tea
Eat Natural Almond, Apricot, and Yoghurt Bar
Dancing Deer Baking Co Rosemary Sea Salt Shortbread
Sensible Foods Sweet Corn Crunch
Arora Creations Indian Spice
Popchips Sweet Potato Chips
coupons for this months samples
My family and I are always eager to try everything at once, but one sample really caught my attention, the Arora Creations Indian Spice. As I read the ingredients and the recipe on the back I knew what I was making for dinner!
Are you ready for your second surprise?!
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- ¼ cup olive oil (add more if needed)
- 3 chicken breast (approximately 2 pounds)
- 4 green onion (including the green parts), finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 TBSP + 1 tsp Organic Tikka Masala by Arora Creations
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 & ½ cups cooked Basmati Rice
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast and lightly season with salt and pepper, adjust heat as needed from medium to medium low.
- Brown both sides and then cover and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Once chicken is done, remove from pan and cube. Then set aside.
- In the same pan you prepared the chicken in, add additional oil if needed, saute the chopped green onions and minced garlic.
- Saute onions and garlic for 3 minutes over medium to medium low heat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, seasonings, and chopped cilantro. Warm just to a simmer.
- Add cubed chicken and mix well.
- Serve Chicken Tikka Masala over Basmati Rice.
This was my first attempt at an Indian cuisine, and to my amazement everyone loved it! They even asked when I could make it again. After all that hard work in the kitchen I thought I deserved a Mommy time out, so I chose to indulge in Green & Black’s Organic Dark 70% Chocolate and a nice hot cup of Mighty Leaf Ginger Twist Tea. Yes, I am spoiled!