Enjoy these delicious baked chicken wings simply seasoned so you can add your favorite wing sauce!
- Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Meijer Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Cut up Chicken wings into 3 sections: Wing tip, Wingette, Drumette. Discard or save the wing tips and place wingettes and drummets in a large bowl.
- Pat chicken wings dry
- Toss in olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Arrange chicken wings skin side up on a prepared baking sheet with a baking rack.
- Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until crispy and reach an internal temperature of about 175°-185°
- Remove from oven and toss wings in your favorite Meijer Wing Sauce
If you do not have a baking rack you can use a foil lined baking sheet with the chicken wings skin side up.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken, Wings