- – Large Stock Pot
- – 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- – 8 cups Chicken Broth
- – Bisquick
- – Milk (based on Bisquick Dumplings Recipe)
- – 4-6 Carrots, sliced
- – 1/2 bag of Frozen Peas
- – Pepper
- – Garlic Powder
- Make dumplings following the recipe on the Bisquick Box
- Bring 8 cups of Chicken Broth to a boil and add seasonings to taste (pepper, garlic, etc)
- Add small to medium sized spoonfuls of dumplings to the broth
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 more minutes
- About halfway through (before you cover) add carrots, shredded chicken, and peas
- Remove from heat, and let sit
– Stir occasionally to make sure dumplings don’t burn on bottom of pan
– Add carrots depending on how you like them cooked, if you like them softer, you might want to add them earlier.
– If you like a lot of dumplings, double the recipe on the Bisquick box.
– If you have extra soup left, boil again and add more dumplings : )
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dinner