How to Grill your Pizza
- Preheat your grill. I have a gas grill; I warm my grill on medium heat about 400 degrees and adjust as needed.
- Place dough on foil and then on the heated grill.
- Allow the dough to cook on the grill for about 3- 5 minutes and then take the dough off the grill and flip dough over.
- Keep the dough on the foil and apply sauce, cheese ghosts, and spiders on pepperoni slices.
- Then put the pizza back on the grill with foil under the dough and close the lid. Check often, it doesn’t take long.
- Once the cheese is melted take the foil off the bottom with tongs. You can tell when to take the foil off by how stable the crust is, and then finish grilling the pizza to your liking.
How to Make the Spiders
- Use a toothpick to make the eyes and legs holes for each Spanish olive.
- Insert a rosemary needle in each leg hole to create spider legs.
- Place each spider on a pepperoni slice.
How to Make the Ghosts
- After applying sauce to the dough, choose several spots for your ghosts.
- Place a heaping amount of cheese and add black olive pieces where the eyes and mouth should be. When the cheese starts to melt it will create its own ghostly appearance.