Make a delicious snack that’s both delicious and healthy. This Instant Pot Pumpkin Applesauce Recipe is the perfect combination of your favorite Fall Flavors!
- 3.5–4 lbs Apples (about 6–7 large apples)
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 can Pumpkin Puree (about 1 cup)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Water
- Cut and Peel all your apples. I prefer to use an apple slicer first, and then peel the skin off. Cut each apple slice in half and place all pieces into the Instant Pot.
- Place all other ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and set the vent to Pressure.
- Set the pressure cooker to cook for 8 minutes on high.
- Once it’s done cooking let the steam naturally release for about 5 minutes before releasing the vent.
- Once you’ve removed the lid, use a potato masher to stir the applesauce and crush up any remaining apple chunks.
- Enjoy fresh, or chill in the fridge.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American