- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup Meijer brown sugar
- 1 cup Meijer semi sweet chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup Meijer vanilla white baking chips
- 1–2 cups Meijer mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Meijer Peppermint Puffs, crushed
- Meijer graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with foil. Rub oil on foil to avoid sticking.
- Line the cookie sheet with saltine crackers, set aside.
- Add butter and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat until butter has melted. Once the butter has melted bring to a boil for approx. 3 minutes or 285°F stirring constantly.
- Pour evenly over the saltine crackers and spread with a mixing spatula. Work fast while it’s hot to spread more easily.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 7-10 minutes. (this allows the mixture to spread evenly across the pan)
- Remove pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. They will naturally start to melt. Using your mixing spatula, spread the chocolate evenly across the top. Be careful not to press down too hard and move the crackers around.
- Next sprinkle marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and peppermint on top
- Place in freezer and chill until hardened or about 15 minutes. Once the chocolate has hardened you can break apart the pieces and store in an airtight container.