- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of 1% milk
- 4 TBS of canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or sugar of your choice
- Whisk all ingredients over medium heat. Cook until sugar is dissolved and cream is warm, stir often.
- You may serve warm or cold. If not served immediately, stir before serving. Let the creamer cool before refrigerating.
If you do not like the spiced texture you can strain the spices before serving. Enjoy in a nice hot cup of coffee or tea.