Coffee. Coffee is something my family craves. When my sister and I lived down the street from each we enjoyed a cup of coffee together often, but now it is kinda hard since she decided to move many states away. Although she is countless miles away it doesn’t stop us from talking every morning over a wonderful cup of coffee. She even calls me when she is out of coffee and in the line at McDonald’s ordering one, lol!
Coffee and conversation just go together and that is why I am sharing my favorite fall homemade creamer with you. This pumpkin pie creamer is wonderful to have in the kitchen during fall and holiday seasons. The smell is amazing and the taste is oh so good! I know you are ready for the recipe so let’s get started…
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of 1% milk
- 4 TBS of canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or sugar of your choice
- Whisk all ingredients over medium heat. Cook until sugar is dissolved and cream is warm, stir often.
- You may serve warm or cold. If not served immediately, stir before serving. Let the creamer cool before refrigerating.
If you do not like the spiced texture you can strain the spices before serving. Enjoy in a nice hot cup of coffee or tea.
In case you can’t tell, this family LOVES pumpkin flavored anything! Looking for a way to finish off that can of 100% pure pumpkin? Check out these recipes below!
… and check back next week because we have another pumpkin recipe coming up soon! : )