- 12 oz frozen bag of raspberries
- 3 TBSP of fresh lemon juice
- the zest of 1/2 large lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar in the raw, powdered sugar
- (or to taste) depends on the sweetness of the fruit
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP of fresh minced mint
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process on high until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in a freezable container for up to a month.
- Enjoy your Raspberry Mint Lemonade Frozen Yogurt in a real lemon bowl and garnish with mint leaves.