Hi Cherished Bliss readers, I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! The temps are rising, sunny days are here, and today I have a wonderful frozen treat for you, Raspberry Mint Lemonade Frozen Yogurt. I originally shared this recipe over at The Best of This Life. If you have never stopped by Emily’s blog, hop over there and pay her a visit. The Best of This Life is a wonderful women’s lifestyle blog featuring simple healthy recipes, family living, inspiration, and product scoops. This recipe for Raspberry Mint Lemonade Frozen Yogurt is a delicious and healthy frozen yogurt that can be whipped up quickly satisfying everyone’s taste buds. I know you are ready for the fun and yummy recipe, so let’s get started.
In a high rpm blender I blended 1 cup of sugar in the raw turbinado cane sugar to powder form adjusting the speed from low to high . You do not have to do this step, but the sugar should be as fine as possible to ensure the sugar can be easily dissolved. You can also use agave nectar or honey in the place of sugar.
Then in a food processor combine a 12 oz frozen bag of raspberries, 3 TBSP of fresh lemon juice, the zest of 1/2 large lemon, 1/2 cup of the sugar in the raw powdered sugar, 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, and 1 TBSP of fresh minced mint. If you are looking for a dairy free version, Emily subbed a can of refrigerated coconut milk for the Greek yogurt and her husband said it turned out awesome!
Process on high until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
Serve immediately or store in a freezable container for up to a month. Enjoy your Raspberry Mint Lemonade Frozen Yogurt in a real lemon bowl and garnish with mint leaves.
- 12 oz frozen bag of raspberries
- 3 TBSP of fresh lemon juice
- the zest of 1/2 large lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar in the raw, powdered sugar
- (or to taste) depends on the sweetness of the fruit
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP of fresh minced mint
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process on high until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in a freezable container for up to a month.
- Enjoy your Raspberry Mint Lemonade Frozen Yogurt in a real lemon bowl and garnish with mint leaves.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might like these!