Delicious Spiced Whipped Topping Recipe that goes perfectly on top of pumpkin pie, coffee, cupcakes, pancakes or waffles. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 TBSP powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Chill your mixing bowl and beaters (or whisk attachments) in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream to the chilled bowl and beat until stiff peaks are just about to form (approximately 4-5 minutes).
- Beat in vanilla, sugar, and spices until peaks form.
You may add more or less sugar to taste, but for my family we found 5 TBSP was perfect.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: topping, fall, pumpkin, whipped, cream