This is a sponsored post written by me as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
It’s October and candy is on everyone’s mine. It’s Almost Halloween!!! : ) Today I have another yummy toffee recipe for you. I’ve already made a Pumpkin Pie Toffee, and now I’m going to share with you this yummy Halloween Toffee made with candy, perfect for all your Halloween Celebrations!
Not only is this a fun recipe to make with your Halloween candy, but you can also make it with all that candy your kids bring home! Just chop it up, make your toffee, and you can pass it out to some friends to help reduce your stock pile : )
So let’s get our Halloween baking on and make some toffee ok? ok!
Before we get started, just want to let you know that you can use any combination of candy you see fit. I bought a Mixed Fun Size Variety Pack that included Peanut M&M’s, regular M&M’s, Twix, and Snickers. These are all some of my favorites so it worked out perfectly, plus I didn’t have to buy separate bags of each kind when I just needed a few of each! I did also add in another yummy kind of M&M I’ve never seen before (maybe I’m just behind the times, lol) but it is delicious, they are Candy Corn White Chocolate M&M’s, YUM!
- Parchment paper
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Saltine Crackers
- Candy Corn White Chocolate M&M's
- First chop up all your candy. You don't have to do it super tiny, just break up the M&M's so they aren't whole.
- Line a cookie sheet with Parchment Paper and cover with Saltine Crackers.
- Bring Butter and Sugar to a boil, reduce heat and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour over the Saltine Crackers and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle your Candy over the toffee to your liking. You may use as much candy is you want : )
- Let Cool, and place in freezer until ready to serve. Store in the refrigerator.
Now you just have to enjoy your delicious Halloween Dessert!
Every Halloween celebration needs a good drink to go with the party though. So here is a fun way to serve up a fun Halloween Punch.
All you will need for this Punch is:
Just mix half and half and your kids have a wonderfully red drink to celebrate Halloween.
Looking for some coupons? Find some here for your Halloween needs.
For more great ideas, stop by and check out this inspiring Pinterest Board.
Want more tips from Ashley?
Subscribe to receive home decor ideas, furniture plans, and DIY tips delivered to your inbox!