Meet Ashley – the face behind Cherished Bliss. But the true power behind the blog is her whole family: an amazing husband, 3 full of energy kids and a goldendoodle. If you’re interested in partnering with Ashley, please click here.
Hi there! I’m Ashley, the one behind the blog here at Cherished Bliss. But it’s not just me that runs this little space on the internet. We’re a family of 5 (plus the dog of course) and I couldn’t do a single thing without these people!
I will always love coffee. I wish I didn’t enjoy an ice cold coke, but I 100% do. Photography was always something I’ve been passionate about. When I was a little girl I wanted to travel the world with National Geographic. I haven’t quite made it there yet, but the older I get and the older my kids get I want to show them the world. I want to see all the places and go do all the things with my little family. Just a few random facts about me….
- I love the smell of fresh sawdust
- My love for building and DIY was a combination of growing up with a very handy dad and my love of theatre in high school where I worked on the technical side of plays.
- I’m a dreamer and plan maker. I’m terrible at the follow through
- One day not to long ago I decided that we were going to start traveling! Somehow…
- I’ve had gray hair since I was 14 and about 2 years ago decided to embrace and and quit dying my hair. BEST.DECISION.EVER
- New York City will always be my favorite city.
- Pretty sure I’ve decided that I am in fact a beach person. I always thought it was the mountains… but it’s the beach.
- I wish I could grow all my food in our backyard
- I’m terrible at combining colors. I’m a neutral person all the way.
- My favorite clothes will always be comfy ones.
- I love Coffee and Coke. And yes, I do know how bad it is for me.
- My desire to cook is vastly overshadowed by my hatred for cleaning the kitchen.
Here’s a few of my favorite posts:
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you ever need to ask us a question, please send me an email! (ashley.cherishedbliss at gmail dot com)