It’s almost Tuesday! Time to paartaaaaay!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, as usual, it was AWESOME!
Here are a few of my favorites!
An adorable map the show all the places the lovely couple have vacationed together. See it at A Step in the Journey
A great Christmas ornament idea over at From Glitter to Gumdrops
I’m absolutely IN LOVE with these Seasame Street cake pops by Lotte Lu and Brother Too
So if you were featured, make sure and pick up your featured button from my sidebar! Let’s get to linking! I’m ready for some inspiration this week as I move forward in the So You Think You’re Crafty competition! If you haven’t voted, please stop by and place a vote : )
Some Simple Guidelines
1. Please become a follower of my blog ——>
don’t you want to know if you were featured? : )
2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Keep it family friendly and appropriate to the nature of the blog (crafts, diy, recipes, makeovers, tutorials, ect) I reserve the right to remove any link I feel is not appropriate
4. Share the love and leave comments for fellow bloggers (we ALL love comments!)
5. Please, Please, Please place my button somewhere on your blog or post so others can join in on the fun! : )