Hi everyone! There were so many great projects linked up last week! I hate to skip over the features this week but I haven’t sat down all weekend, or today (HERE is why), and I’m going to the zoo first thing in the morning with the kiddos. So… can I make up for it? I will feature a few of the projects on facebook this week! So make sure you are a fan on facebook so you can see if it’s you! : ) I do have to share one project with you because I absolutely LOVE it, and I am going to have to do it with my son because he loves apples!
This is from Audra over at The Kurtz Corner.
Isn’t it just lovely?! I love it!!
So Audra, make sure and grab a featured button from my sidebar “buttons” link!
Now on to this weeks party! : ) I can’t wait for some fall inspirations.. .and maybe a few Christmas too… I am so ready for Christmas!
Some Simple Guidelines
1. Please become a follower of my blog ——>
don’t you want to know if you were featured? : )
2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Keep it family friendly and appropriate to the nature of the blog (crafts, diy, recipes, makeovers, tutorials, ect) I reserve the right to remove any link I feel is not appropriate
4. Share the love and leave comments for fellow bloggers (we ALL love comments!)
5. Please, Please, Please place my button somewhere on your blog or post so others can join in on the fun! : )