Hope you all had an amazing Memorial Day!
Check out the GIVEAWAY going on now!! Click here for details.
Thank you to all the men and women past and present that fight and serve our country for our Freedom!
I can’t believe it is is the 7th Craft and Tell, time sure flies by. Thank you to everyone who linked up. I enjoyed looking through all the posts. : )
Here are some of my favorites from last week.
This is a great tutorial for Mercury Glass over at The Happy Home
Check out these adorable tie up curtains! — See the tutorial at Loving Your Space
How adorable are these checkbook covers at This Present Life
Don’t forget to get your featured button on my sidebar if you were featured today : )
Now on to the party!
Some simple guidelines
1. Please become a follower of my blog ——>
don’t you want to know if you were featured? : )
2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Keep it family friendly and appropriate to the nature of the blog (crafts, diy, recipes, makeovers, tutorials, ect) I reserve the right to remove any link I feel is not appropriate
4. Share the love and leave comments for fellow bloggers (we ALL love comments!)
5. Please, Please, Please place my button somewhere on your blog or post so others can join in on the fun! : )