This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
A Cricut machine has been on my wish list for years. I mean years! And today I’m so excited to walk you through what all this amazing tool can do. Also, can we just take a minute and stare at the gorgeous mint color?
I can’t even count the number of reasons I’ve been wanting one of these Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machines – Holidays, kids birthdays, home decors, stencils, I mean the list goes on and on (you started singing the Titanic theme song didn’t you??).
When I first opened my new machine I followed the directions right out of the box and headed over to www.cricut.com/setup and followed the instructions!
Once you’re all set up you will need to log in to the Cricut Design Space™ which is the online design software where your projects come to life.
Once you are logged in the Cricut Design Space™ you’ll want to play around with the software and familiarize yourself with how everything works. It’s very easy to get acquainted and you can utilize the software from most of your devices – your computer, iPad®, iPhone®, or an Android™ device. The amazing thing about the Cricut Design Space™ is that you can choose from thousands of ready to go projects OR even design your own custom project from scratch or upload something you already have!
The Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine is full of amazing features:
• Up to 2X Faster. Select Fast Mode when you need to make every minute count.
• Quick projects. Select from over 3,000 ready-to-make projects or make quick cuts from our extensive image library.
• Create on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Embedded Bluetooth® for wireless cutting
• Cut 100+ materials from vellum to leather
• Smart Set® dial for easy material settings
• Double tool holder for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step
• Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
• Thousands of designs and ideas to kickstart virtually any project.
• Cut Smart® technology for precision cutting and easy and pre-calibrated material selection
• Upload and use your own image files or fonts for free
• Works with Cricut® cartridges
• Cuts printable images
• Integrated storage compartments
I’m pretty excited to try out some of the non traditional materials for cutting out some of my favorite quotes. I also have a few fun projects planned that I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks!
And if you are a visual kind of person for me, you can watch these informational videos that will give you some more insight into what you can do with your new Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine!
Tell me in the comments what project you’ve been wanting to make with a Cricut Explore Air™ 2.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.