Fall is in full swing and pumpkin recipes are falling right and left onto your Pinterest board, but wait what about apples?! I feel apples do not get enough attention in the fall because they are so readily available to the public all year long. Don’t get me wrong I love my pumpkin recipes, but I adore seasonal fresh, crisp apples. Nothing makes your house smell like fall more than warm apple chips toasting in the oven. Well, today I have an apple chip recipe for you that will not bust your buttons before the holidays. Apple Chips are an easy, healthy snack option for the whole family. I am speaking from experience when I say these apple chips do not stay around long . They are quite delicious and very addicting!
- 3 medium apples, unpeeled
- sugar, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Slice apples on a mandoline slicer for best results. (see notes below)
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Evenly line apple slices on baking sheet.
- Lightly dust apple slices with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 2- 2½ hours, turning apple slices half way through. (see notes below)
Looking for some more great Fall Recipes? Try these!
Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake