Hey everyone! I am so excited to be here- thanks, Ashley! I blog over at From Me, With Love about lifestyle, design and style. I am a mommy to 3 little ones that I love so dearly, a wife to my best friend and I have an Etsy Shop where I sell prints, party printables and stationery.
We recently moved into a rental and I am still working on making it “ours.” Since it is a rental, we can only do so much! I have had my eye on these cute little felt balls but we are trying to save as much money as we can since we are still in Grad School (ugh). So what is a girl to do? Make my own with the gazillion of craft supplies I have.
This is the easiest project ever. Ever.
- Measure where you want to hang the pompom banner. I added 3 inches to each end so I could tie it if I needed to.
- Decide on a pattern. I randomly alternated between two colors and three sizes.
- Sew through the middle of the pompom. It should be a little resistant at first but that just means that you got it secure. If it gives much wiggle then it won’t be very secure and will move around the thread.
- Space the pompoms however you would like.
- Hang it up and enjoy the prettiness.
I chose neutrals because I can’t commit! Plus, I can use it for lots of occasions. I picked holiday colors for Valentine’s Day for my Ribbon Garland. What colors would you pick?