These M&M Kissed Pretzels are a perfect combination of salty & sweet and is sure to please your family and friends this holiday. Place in a bowl for company to enjoy or wrap in cute little gift bags for gifts to friends and neighbors. This is a yummy gift for that special someone. Truly, these M&M Kissed Pretzels are one of the easiest Christmas treats or gifts you can make this season! Let’s get baking…Print
A fun treat for the holidays! Everyone is sure to love these M&M Kissed Pretzels! Truly, these M&M Kissed Pretzels are one of the easiest Christmas treats.
- Pretzels, mini square or twist shape
- Hershey Kisses
- Festive M&M’s
- First, preheat your oven to 175 F.
- Then cut out a piece of parchment paper and place on a cookie sheet.
- Lay out each pretzel on the parchment paper and place a kiss on each one.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes and remove from oven.
- The kisses will still be in shape. Gently press a M&M on each kiss. You want the chocolate soft enough to press the M&M’s down. An extra pair of hands is nice if available!
- Refrigerate until the chocolates have hardened.
You can also do peppermint kisses. I recommend cooking the white chocolate in a separate batch because the white chocolate will melt faster. Cook only 3-5 minutes and then place a M&M on each kiss. The white chocolate is not as sturdy, but it works! Refrigerate until the chocolates have hardened.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: m&m’s, Pretzels, Chocolate, treat, christmas, dessert
Kissed Pretzels mmm….
M&M Kissed Pretzels YUM!
If you are looking for more Christmas fun click on these fun treats!