Cue Singing. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Yes, I know it is still October, but we have all been secretly jumping for joy as we see retailers pulling out their Christmas Decor. We might pretend that we’re in shock it’s happening, but really we are desperately trying to figure out how to get to the store by ourselves so we can browse the aisles of Christmas glitter! I have a good reason for opening up the floodgates of Christmas posts though, I promise. This year I am co hosting the 2014 Ornament exchange with Kelly from Live Laugh Rowe, Jenn from My Fabuless Life, and Randi from Dukes and Duchesses.
This is going to be fun for everyone! Who doesn’t love getting a little surprise in the mail, and sending off your own (awesomely cute) gift to another lucky person!
2014 Ornament Exchange Details
- Deadline to sign up is November 1st @ 12:01 am CST
- Please spend no more than $5 for your ornament. That does NOT include shipping
- Please only sign up if you are able to participate. We match people up and we don’t want anyone crying ; )
- We will be sending out your assignments no later than November 8th
- Have your packaged shipped no later than November 23rd (you are welcome to ship sooner)
- We love to see what you are working on, so if you are sharing any sneak peeks or just helping us spread the word you can use the hashtag #OrnamentSwap14
- All are welcome to participate (international participants welcome) but we do ask that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are a blogger, we will send you a huge virtual hug if you would share this button on your sidebar to help spread the holiday cheer ; )
Space is limited to 200 participants, so hurry and sign up today ; )
We’ll be sending out an email by November 8th where you will receive all of the details about who you are paired with giving you a few weeks to plan out your ornament! You do not need to be a blogger to participate and are not required to share a post or pictures. You are obviously welcome to if you would like : ) You can also tag any of us on social media so we can see what you are up to (#OrnamentSwap14). If you have any questions at all, ask away! We are here to help make this a super fun event!