So as many of you know, my sister joined the blog back in October, and has been the one providing all these delicious recipes for you! I am so excited to be sharing this blog with her, so let’s take a look at her Top 10 Recipes of the year! If you missed it a few days ago, we also shared our Top 10 Projects : )
2. Slow Cooker Boneless Beef Ribs
3. Black Bean and Corn Quinoa Salad
6. Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with a Peppermint Marshmallow Frosting
7. Cheesy Garlic and Herb Mashed Potatoes
9. Iced Tea w/ Lemonade Ice Cubes
10. Chocolate Spoons
Don’t forget to check out our Top 1o Projects
Serena| Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch says
Love the Pumpkin Pie Toffee.. No wonder these all made the top 10! Yum!
Thanks, Serena! So glad you stopped by :)
Emily Smith // The Best of this Life says
The blackbean & corn quinoa salad looks so good!
Thank you, Emily! It taste amazing too ;) Thanks for stopping by!