Today I am going to share with you a super quick and easy Mother’s Day Envelope. Let’s face it, sometimes we all get a little behind and just want something that doesn’t take all day, but still looks awesome right? With kids running around everywhere sometimes the time just isn’t there. Plus this one is easy enough for dads to make! ; )
My mom is also extremely difficult to buy for. My sister and I always end up getting her gift cards and pedicures because well… she is just difficult to buy for! So if you want to give a gift card, but just hate handing them a piece of paper or a plastic card with a generic Mother’s Day Card, this is a super easy solution!
– Square piece of cardstock
– A piece of ribbon or lace
– Baker’s Twine
– Extra paper for embellishing
– PSA Stamp
Mother’s Day Envelope
1. Turn your paper with the right side down, and fold all the corners into the center of your square. It is much easier if you score your cardstock first! I have an easy tutorial for that using things you already have in your home!
2. Then I just laid a piece of lace across the front and wrapped bakers twine around it to hold all the flaps closed.
3. Then just embellish the front with some extra paper scraps how ever you like. I used my PSA Stamp to add a “Happy Mother’s Day” on the front, and my Lifestyle Crafts Die Cut from the Label It Collection. For more ways on how you can use your PSA Stamps, check out their blog!
If you want to make it extra special, simple write a note on the inside of your square leaving a special note. Let your kids write their names or “I Love You” on the inside. Anything to make it a little more special for your mom, grandma, or any other woman in your life you look up to! Nothing says love like a handwritten note!
Do you have a fun way to gift a gift card that you’d like to share? Just leave it in the comments below!