Hi Everyone, Today I am sharing my Pumpkin and White Chocolate Biscotti Recipe and surprisingly, biscotti is not difficult to make! If I can do it, so can you ;) This recipe will definitely impress all your guests and even your family this holiday season. My kids adore a Pumpkin and White Chocolate Biscotti as a afternoon snack with a warm glass of milk, but I save my biscotti for a nice hot cup of coffee. I can’t wait to share this recipe with you, so let’s get started!Print
Pumpkin and White Chocolate Biscotti
- 4 TBS butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar (I used sugar in the raw)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Then beat butter, sugar, baking powder, salt, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and pumpkin. Combine until all ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Next, add eggs and beat well.
- Then add flour and stir until combined well. Dough will be sticky.
- Then gently stir in white chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Divide the dough in half and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave enough space between the loaves for spreading as they bake.
- Moisten hands with a little water and form dough into loaves about 7 inches X 2 inches and approximately 3/4 inches thick. Smooth out tops and edges.
- Bake dough for 25-30 minutes, when the center is firm to the touch.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Remove the loaves and the parchment paper to a cutting surface and let loaves cool for 5 minutes.
- With a serrated knife cut 1/2 inch diagonal slices, working from side to side.
- Place cut biscotti’s on baking sheet covered with parchment paper and cook for an additional 35 to 40 minutes, until they feel dry and golden brown. The centers may be a little soft, but they will harden as they cool. Remember to reduce your heat to 325 degrees and turn biscotti’s half way through.
- Remove biscotti’s from the baking sheet and allow them to completely cool before storing in an air tight container.
If you are looking for more pumpkin recipes to start your day, these might tempt you!
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
I love this flavor combo! I bet these are delicious :)
Thank you :) My family and I are pretty fond of this recipe, thanks for stopping by!
Emily Smith // The Best of this Life says
What a treat! This is the kind of thing I like to have when guests come over – it’s the ”wow” factor ;)
Emily you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for your kind comments, they always brighten my day :)
Katie Goldsworthy says
These look so good! Sharing on my FB page. Thanks for linking up to Monday Funday!