Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today I am sharing my natural all purpose/ glass cleaner solution recipe. I am all for green cleaning and especially around food and children. I have been using this cleaner for years and I am so excited to share this recipe with you. All you need is water, white vinegar, vegetable based dish liquid, and the juice of one half of a small lemon. I clean everything with this cleaner including: kitchen counters, bathrooms counters, toilets, mirrors, toys, and pet messes. I know you are ready for the recipe, so let’s get cleaning!
Vinegar All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp vegetable based dish liquid
- (I use Planet ultra dish washing liquid)
- the juice of 1/2 small lemon
- Add all ingredients to a spray bottle and gentle shake.
- Do NOT use vinegar on stone surfaces such as granite or marble floors, it will cause etching. Do NOT use vinegar on wax surfaces, cast iron, or aluminium. It is also advised NOT to use vinegar on your smartphone or laptop screens because it will strip the oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and smudges.
Once glass has been wiped and cleaned be patient for a moment and allow the solution to evaporate. After the evaporation you will see clear results.
Two years ago I purchased this natural cleaning set from Full Circle at my local grocery store and I am loving it! What sold me was the lemon juicer (because lemon juice is always in my cleaning bottles) and the sturdiness of the plastic bottle! It also come with a microfiber cleaning cloth and a recipe book with over 40 different cleaning recipes. This product was made just for me and I am so happy I found it! It was a little pricey, but everything still works perfectly!
If you are interested in checking out a cleaning kit from Full Circle you can purchase a kit directly from this Amazon link by clicking here Full Circle Come Clean Natural Cleaning Set (affiliate link) for your convenience!
Happy Green Cleaning!
Full Circle is no part of this review. These are my 100% thoughts and recommendations.
Looking for more cleaning tips and tricks? Check out How to Clean a Glass Top Stove