Hi! Welcome to Cherished Bliss! I’m thrilled that you’re here. Grab a cup of coffee and join me in this venture of turning a house into a home!
Hi Guys! I’m Ashley, the one behind the DIY Projects here at Cherished Bliss. I have 3 beautiful children
Aubrey, Addison, and Adam. I started this blog just after my daughter was born and never would have expected it to become a full time job. Originally I started out sharing projects for my kids as we lived in rentals and were constantly moving around, but over the years Cherished Bliss has morphed into something I am truly passionate about: Building Furniture, DIY projects, and just overall working with my hands.
Here are a few facts you might not know about me:
- I love the smell of sawdust
- My love for building was a combination of growing up with a very handy dad and my love of theatre in high school where I worked on the technical side of plays.
- My favorite part of building furniture is the design process.
- I’m terrible at finishing things, because I love moving on to the next project.
- I’ve had gray hair since I was 14 and have to dye it. (not fun)
- We have a Goldendoodle, and he eats everything in sight. He’s also adorable.
- My favorite city is NYC.
- I either want to live in NYC or in the middle of no where in the mountains. Weird, I know.
- I would love to run a farm.
- I wish I knew how to garden, one day I will learn!
- My favorite color is a tie between white and gray.
- I hate dressing up. I’m a jeans and t shirt kinda person.
- I love Coffee and Coke. And unfortunately I do know how bad it is for me.
- I wish I loved cooking, but I would rather be covered in sawdust.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you ever need to ask us a question, please send me an email! (ashley.cherishedbliss at gmail dot com)
Want more tips from Ashley?
Subscribe to receive home decor ideas, furniture plans, and DIY tips delivered to your inbox!