Hi! Welcome to Cherished Bliss! I’m thrilled that you’re here. Grab a cup of coffee and join me in this venture of turning a house into a home!
Hi Guys! I’m Ashley, the one behind the DIY Projects here at Cherished Bliss. I have 3 beautiful children
Aubrey, Addison, and Adam. I started this blog just after my daughter was born and never would have expected it to become a full time job. Originally I started out sharing projects for my kids as we lived in rentals and were constantly moving around, but over the years Cherished Bliss has morphed into something I am truly passionate about: Building Furniture, DIY projects, and just overall working with my hands.
Here are a few facts you might not know about me:
- I love the smell of sawdust
- My love for building was a combination of growing up with a very handy dad and my love of theatre in high school where I worked on the technical side of plays.
- My favorite part of building furniture is the design process.
- I’m terrible at finishing things, because I love moving on to the next project.
- I’ve had gray hair since I was 14 and have to dye it. (not fun)
- We have a Goldendoodle, and he eats everything in sight. He’s also adorable.
- My favorite city is NYC.
- I either want to live in NYC or in the middle of no where in the mountains. Weird, I know.
- I would love to run a farm.
- I wish I knew how to garden, one day I will learn!
- My favorite color is a tie between white and gray.
- I hate dressing up. I’m a jeans and t shirt kinda person.
- I love Coffee and Coke. And unfortunately I do know how bad it is for me.
- I wish I loved cooking, but I would rather be covered in sawdust.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you ever need to ask us a question, please send me an email! (ashley.cherishedbliss at gmail dot com)
Wait, before you go!
Sign up to receive our posts so you never miss out on furniture plans, home decor ideas, and much much more!