Holiday parties are right around the corner and these Cranberry Brie Tartlets are a presentable and unique appetizer that everyone will enjoy! I love how these little tartlets are elegant and bring class to any holiday gathering. Oh, and they taste amazing by combing only a few ingredients. If you are looking for a perfect, yet easy party appetizer you just found it! I know you are ready for the recipe, so let’s get started!
Cranberry Brie Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package mini fillo shells (15 count)
- 6-8 oz brie cheese, rind removed
- ⅓ - ½ cup homemade whole cranberry sauce, click here for my recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mini fillo shells on baking sheet.
- Then fill each fillo shell ½ - ¾ way with brie cheese.
- Next, top each fillo shell with cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Enjoy these for your next gathering or Thanksgiving dinner! Looking for the cranberry sauce recipe?
Want more tips from Ashley?
Subscribe to receive home decor ideas, furniture plans, and DIY tips delivered to your inbox!