Holiday parties are right around the corner and these Cranberry Brie Tartlets are a presentable and unique appetizer that everyone will enjoy! I love how these little tartlets are elegant and bring class to any holiday gathering. Oh, and they taste amazing by combing only a few ingredients. If you are looking for a perfect, yet easy party appetizer you just found it! I know you are ready for the recipe, so let’s get started!
Cranberry Brie Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package mini fillo shells (15 count)
- 6-8 oz brie cheese, rind removed
- ⅓ - ½ cup homemade whole cranberry sauce, click here for my recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mini fillo shells on baking sheet.
- Then fill each fillo shell ½ - ¾ way with brie cheese.
- Next, top each fillo shell with cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Enjoy these for your next gathering or Thanksgiving dinner! Looking for the cranberry sauce recipe?