This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Can you believe we are in the Christmas Season? Today I’m going to show you how to make the sweetest time of the year even better with deliciously fun Hershey’s Kisses chocolates. These iconic candies are the perfect ingredient to spread holiday cheer and build new memories with your families this holiday season. So let’s have some fun today and make new memories with The Hershey Company! The great thing about this Hershey’s Kisses Christmas Tree is that anyone can make it! You can get the whole family involved from toddlers all the way up to grandparents. Let Hershey’s Kisses chocolates be your other little holiday helper this season by inspiring you and your family to create magical crafts, décor and gifts for everyone on your list. The possibilities are endless! So let’s start with gathering our supplies! Supplies:
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Galvanized bucket
- Foam Cone
How to Make a Hershey’s Kisses Christmas Tree
Like I mentioned earlier, this project is so easy to make. I thought it would be fun to show you this little flipbook of the progress, then below you can see the detailed steps needed to create this little chocolate filled tree!
1. First you will take a small piece of styrofoam depending on the size of your metal bucket to make sure your cone is up high enough. Insert toothpicks between the two pieces of styrofoam so they stay put.
2. Next break a toothpick in half and insert the pointy end into the bottom of your Hershey’s Kisses candies and the other end into the styrofoam cone starting at the top.
3. Work your way around in a circle and continue until you have covered the whole cone.
4. Once you are done fill in any gaps with another Hershey’s Kisses candy layered on top.
5. I had a little mini fake string of Christmas lights meant for the mini trees and thought it was cute to wrap that around. This holiday season, start new traditions, build lasting memories and enjoy the magic of the season with your family by crafting, decorating and gifting withHershey’s Kisses chocolates. Now my kids are ready to devour this tree! I wonder how long it will last ; ) #NewTraditions
I lived in Pittsburgh, Pa. I have gone to the Hershey’s factory many times. Grew up there. Love these chocolates even more today. Great idea. Merry Christmas
Oh me too Gail! My grandfather always had a package for us whenever we were at his house!! : ) Still my favorite candy!
I also grew up in Hershey. Sure miss the smell of chocolate.
I plan on making the Hershey kiss tree with my grandson this year.
Barbara Karr says
What a clever idea. Inexpensive and fast for an extra gift!
Thanks Barbara!! : )
Pauline Molinari says
I love this idea! Such a fun kids craft! Thanks for sharing your holiday craftiness with us on this week’s Monday Funday Party!
Thanks so much Pauline!! : ) The kids definitely enjoyed eating it more than making it… but who could blame them, haha!!
I love this simple, yet creative dioecious idea. My son would loved making something like this, and who does not like kisses???
I love how it is made and is so cute thanks for the great craft. ❤️❤️❤️